Country of residence:

Entertainment Visa

Please give your vote for this product:

4.36 out of 5 based on
170 vote(s).

Australia Entertainment Visa (Subclass 420) Information


If you need to work temporarily in Australia in the entertainment industry, you will need an Australian Entertainment Visa. This Oz visa enables you to work temporarily in Australia in areas such as film, television or live productions as either a performer or in a behind-the scenes role such as a director, producer or other production role.

To be eligible to visit Australia under the entertainment visa category 420 you must be sponsored. Your sponsor will be required to consult with the relevant union in relation to your employment in Australia and this consultation should take place before you lodge your Australian visa application.

On an Australian Entertainer Visa you will only be able to work in the position nominated in your visa application. The length of the visa will depend on the duration of your involvement in the entertainment industry in Australia. Your family will be able to accompany you to Australia.

Call us to book your Australian Entertainment Visa now:

UK: +44 207 659 9186
Dublin: +353 1 878 3355
Kilkenny: +353 56 777 0227
Australia Lo-Call: 1300 655094
New Zealand +64 9 984 1996
USA: +1 (0) 866 772 9245
Canada: +1 (0) 866 601 5721

Or fill in an online registration form to have information sent to you by email.