Country of residence:

Media and Film
Staff Visa

Please give your vote for this product:

4.37 out of 5 based on
167 vote(s).

Australia Media and Film Staff Visa (Subclass 423) Information


This Australian Visa enables film and media staff to work temporarily in Australia for the production of documentaries or commercials for initial distribution outside Australia.

The following media and film staff may apply for this temporary Australian Visa:
  • Journalists, correspondents or reporters representing overseas news organisations
  • Television or film crews including actors, production and support staff
  • Still-photographers

If you intend to film or take photographs in an Australian National Park for commercial use you will also need to apply for this Oz visa.

If you will need to be in Australia for the production for more than three months, or if you are not coming to Australia under a country to country agreement, you will need to have sponsorship. Visit our Oz Film and Media Staff Visa FAQs for more information.

Please note that if your production is to be screened in Australia, you will need to apply an Australian Entertainment Visa.

Call us to book your Australia Visa now

UK: +44 207 659 9186
Dublin: +353 1 878 3355
Kilkenny: +353 56 777 0227
Australia Lo-Call: 1300 655094
New Zealand +64 9 984 1996
USA: +1 (0) 866 772 9245
Canada: +1 (0) 866 601 5721