If you have a question you need answering that is not listed below skip to the bottom of the page and submit the question and we'll answer it and add it to the site.
Once you contact us on the phone or on the web to request information for one of our services we will provide you with a free eligibility assessment which will determine the most appropriate visa for you. The assessment will include preliminary information on the visa conditions and how you meet the eligibility requirements. Once you agree to use our service we will process your visa application through to completion. Our service covers the checking of your documents and personal details for correctness before we lodge your application with the relevant Government/Embassy. In the event that we spot any missing information/documents from your application we will follow up by giving you a phone call or sending you an email to request the necessary details.
Thousands of customers choose Visa First to organise their working holiday visas every year because:
- We make getting the visa you need fast and hassle-free.
- We provide a free initial assessment on the process.
- We developed the unique online visa status engine which allows you to check the status of your visa 24/7. Check your status now.
- We're visa experts and have organised over 130,000 visas for people like you.
- We have a price and service promise to you to ensure a low cost effective service.
- We offer a step-by-step consultation as we do the visa.
- We provide an end-to-end service from assessment, through gathering and processing the documents till visa grant.
- We have local offices supporting the visa process.
Canada: The total cost for the standard visa, which is processed in just 48 hours*, is CA $495. The cost for 2-week visa processing is CA $485.
Ireland: The total cost for the standard visa application, which is processed in 48 hours*, is €365. The cost for 2-week visa processing is €360.
New Zealand: The total cost for the standard visa, which is processed in just 48 hours*, is NZ $595. The cost for 2-week visa processing is NZ $575.
UK and other countries: The total cost for the standard working holiday visa, which is processed in 48 hours*, is £315. The cost for 2-week visa processing is £310.
*Please note, Embassy fee is set by the Embassies themselves and Visa First has no control over it. Usually, the Embassy fee varies according to embassy, applicant’s nationality, type and duration of visa. The prices given here consist of Visa First handling fee and embassy fee. They are for one person, inclusive of VAT and are an estimate only. Please note that, additional fees may apply. These are dependant on the way you want to receive your passport, exchange rate changes, changes in the Embassy fees etc. In the event that in your case an additional fee is due we will contact you to organize the payment in the most convenient way for you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Apply for your visa for Australia now.
- Be aged between 18 and 30 (inclusive) at the date of your Australia visa application;
- You are not travelling with dependent children;
- You have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday visa;
- Hold a passport from Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong SAR (the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People's Republic of China), Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan, the United Kingdom.
Visit Am I Eligible for more information.
If you have previously applied for, or attempted to apply for, an Australia WHM Visa, you must inform Visa First when submitting your application.
- You cannot engage in any studies or training for more than 4 months while in Australia.
- You are expected to bring sufficient funds to support yourself during your initial stay in Australia.
- You must ensure that your passport will be valid for the entire period of your stay in Australia.
- You have spent more than 3 consecutive months in the last 5 years in a country considered to be of a very high health risk in terms of tuberculosis;
- You have been in close contact with a person who has, or has had, active tuberculosis;
- You have had a Chest X-ray which showed an abnormality;
- You are likely to enter an Australian hospital or other health care facility for any purpose;
- You are likely to work in or attend an Australian preschool-aged child care centre (including preschools and creches);
- You are likely to require assistance with mobility and/or incur medical costs or require treatment or medical follow up for a particular disease while in Australia.
NB: If you fall into any of the above cases your visa application will take ut to 8-12 weeks to process from the date that your results are forwarded for assessment. Please do not undergo any health examinations in advance. Health examinations must be performed by doctors and radiologists approved by the Australian Immigration Authorities. Details will be sent to you if necessary at a later stage.
If you are applying for your Australian working holiday visa in Ireland, post your application form, including payment of €360, to Visa First, 14 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland.
If you are applying for your Australia visa in the UK, post your application form, including payment of £310 to Visa First, 3rd Floor, 9 White Lion Street, London, N1 9PD, United Kingdom.
You can pay by enclosing a postal order or bank draft made payable to Traveltowork Ltd* or by completing the credit card section of the application. Do not send cash or cheque. *Visa First is a trading name for Traveltowork Ltd.
*In this case it is recommended that you submit a copy of your passport by fax or email.
- Complete the application form in full, taking care to answer all questions.
- Post the application form to your local VISA FIRST office (either in Ireland or the UK) , including your payment of €360/£310/CA $485.
- We will call or email you immediately to let you know we have received your application.
- We will then ensure that your WHM visa is processed correctly and you will receive written notification upon approval.
Click here for more details.
To organize your visa we’ll simply need to confirm your passport and personal details and it normally takes 48 hours for the visa to be granted. Once the visa is issued you have 12 months to enter Australia and it will start only on the date you arrive in the country and will be valid for 1 year from then on.
If you decide that you want to apply for your 2nd working holiday visa before your current one expires than you will be issued a bridging visa that will allow you to stay in Australia until your 2nd year visa is granted.
1. Name of employer
2. Employer’s ABN number
3. Employer’s contact number
4. Address where you’ve worked and postal code (must be in regional Australia)
5. The exact dates that you’ve worked for this employer
1. Employment status:
retired - date of retirement
employed - employer's details (address, telephone, type of business); occupation; employment period
unemployed - since when and last employment position
self employed - (address, telephone, type of business); occupation
2. Evidence of funds
3. Purpose of stay in Australia – please be advised that you will need to explain here for example that you have been in Australia on a working holiday visa and now you want to travel more to explore the country and be together with your boyfriend. You shouldn’t mention that you’ll be looking to apply for a De-facto visa because the main purpose of a holiday visa is tourism
4. Contacts in Australia (if any) - name; date of birth; address; phone number; type of relationship (family/friend); is this person permanent resident in Australia – here you can provide your boyfriend’s details
5. Itinerary within Oz - which places you intend to visit and proposed dates
- Where an official complaint is received by Visa First, the company will record the nature of the complaint and issue an acknowledgement email to the client within 5 business days of receiving the complaint. The acknowledgement will provide the client with the contact name who is responsible for dealing with the complaint. The official complaint must be made by email (you may also write, although this will slow down the process), and confirm that the client wishes to enter this process. Please email your complaint to email@example.com
- Visa First will investigate the complaint as swiftly as possible and where applicable, the complainant will receive a regular written update on the progress of the investigation at intervals of not more than 20 business days.
- Visa First will try to resolve the complaint within 40 business days of having received the complaint. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 40 business days, the Firm will write to the complainant notifying them of the anticipated timeframe for the conclusion of the investigation.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the investigation of the complaint, Visa First will issue a resolution letter detailing the outcome of the investigation. This letter will include, if applicable, an explanation of the terms of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.