The Brazilian Tourist Visa allows you to travel within Brazil for up to 90 days.
Nationals from a number of countries need a tourist visa to visit Brazil including Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia and the US. Visa First can organise your Brazilian Tourist visa only if you are currently residing in Ireland or the UK. If you are an EU passport holder you do not need a Brazil Tourist Visa.To apply for your Brazilian Tourist Visa you will need:
- A completed Brazil Visa application form
- Your original passport, valid for at least 6 months
- A passport-sized photograph of you
- Originals plus one complete set of photocopies of your return or onward ticket from Brazil or proof of funds to support yourself during your stay in Brazil (recent bank and credit card statements or pay slips are acceptable).
- A prepaid and self-addressed envelope
Your Brazil Holiday Visa will be issued for 90 days, but it can be extended once you're in Brazil to 6 months.Call Visa First to book your Brazil Visa today.
We can organise your Brazilian Visa in just 10 working days after receiving your application.