Australian Working Holiday Visa Requirements
To be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa to Australia
from the UK, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be aged between 18 and 30 (inclusive) at the date of your Australia work visa application
- You must not have any dependent children
- You may be asked to show sufficient funds for a return or onward fare, and enough money to support yourself when you arrive in Australia
- You must hold a passport from an eligible country (see below) and have at least one year until that passport expires
- You must not have any serious criminal convictions
- You must not have any serious medical issues
Applications for the first year Australian Working Holiday Visa must be made from outside of Australia. Australia has working holiday agreements with:
|Republic of Cyprus**
||Republic of Ireland
||Republic of Korea
|*Hong Kong special administrative region of the People’s Republic of China
|**Applicants from the Republic of Cyprus must lodge their application with their resident Australian Government Office
The Working Holiday Visa in Australia
is for 12 months and during this time you can leave and re-enter the country as many times as you like. The visa gets activated on your entry in Australia and is valid for the next 12 months. Your If you wish to stay longer than 12 months, Visa First can help you apply for a Second Year Australian Working Holiday Visa
. Conditions of Work
Under this Australia working visa you are permitted to take up any kind of temporary or casual work. The main purpose of the visa is to holiday and travel in Australia so you are not permitted to work for longer than 6 months for any one employer. Apply now for your Australian Working Holiday Visa. Call now to book your Australia work visa today!
Or fill in the online visa application form
for a callback later. Please note that this will take longer than an immediate phone application as we need to receive your registration form first. We will endeavour to call you back in the next 12 hours so make sure we can reach you on the number you provide.
Visafirst.com employs the services of a Registered Migration Agent, MARN 1001083
Our work will be carried out within the Australian Immigration Advisers Authority code of conduct guidelines at all times.