Am I eligible for a Hong Kong Working Holiday Visa?
To be eligible for the Working Holiday Scheme to Hong Kong you must satisfy the following conditions:
- hold a valid national passport issued by the participating country and to be ordinarily residing in that participating country
- you must have never been on a working holiday visa in Hong Kong before
- your primary intention is to holiday in Hong Kong
- you are aged between 18 and 30
- you are able to produce financial proof of having an amount sufficient for your maintenance during your proposed stay in the HKSAR, e.g. bank statement, saving accounts passbooks, etc.
- hold a return air ticket or financial proof of having sufficient funds to purchase a return air fare
- hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation and liability insurance to remain in force throughout his/her stay in the HKSAR
- must not be a