Страна проживания

Change your country

If the above selected country of residence is not the one you are in now, you may change it.

Tourist and
Business visas

Tourist and business visas are temporary non immigrant visas, which are given to prospective applicants, who want to visit the issuing country for a limited period of time. Applicants that want to receive a tourist or business visa must prove to immigration authorities that they do not have any intention to immigrate.

Tourist visa – allows its holders to enter the issuing country for tourist purposes. Holders of a tourist visa are not allowed to work or to engage in any kind of commercial activities. The duration of a tourist visa may vary significantly but in most cases is between 3 and 6 months. Tourist visas may be single entry or multiple entry depending on how many times the visa holder is allowed to enter the issuing country.

Business visa – Business visas are given to people, who want to enter the issuing country with commercial purposes. Usually, a business visa grants its holders the right to business meetings, conventions, conferences or a short-term project requiring a high level of skill. Business visa holders can not undertake full time employment in the issuing country

Business and Tourist visas from Visa First:

If you want to enjoy a short holiday in Australia you will need the Australian ETA Visa, which entitles you to visit Australia for up to 3 months.
To visit Australia for short business trip - conference, negotiation or exploration, you will need Australian Business Visa.
For visiting France, if you are not an EU citizen, you will need to get a Shengen Visa, which entitles you to travel in any Shengen country for up to 3 months.
To visit Russia for Business you will need Russian Business visa. If the purpose for visiting Russia is holiday/tourism then you need Russian Tourist Visa.
If you wish to visit Thailand for more than 30 days you can get Thailand Tourist Visa, which entitles you to stay in Thailand for up to 60 days.
No matter which is your purpose of visiting China – Business or Tourism – you will need to get a China Business visa or China Tourist Visa.
VisaFirst can help you organize your India visa, if you want to enter the country on business (for up to 5 years) or holiday (for 6 months).
Egypt Tourist Visa is required if you want to visit Egypt on holiday for up to 3 months. For Business trip you need Business visa for Egypt.
For travel to Vietnam on holiday you will need a Vietnam Holiday Visa, entitles you to stay in the country for up to 3 months.
You can get your Pakistani Tourist Visa or Pakistani Business visa if you wish to visit Pakistan on holiday or business.
Every non-Indian nationality must hold Nepal Tourist Visa to enter the country and enjoy the Nepal’s exotic culture.
Visiting Cambodia on Business or Holiday require holding Cambodian Business or Tourist Visa, both entitles you to stay in the country for 30 days.
The Get your Mongolia Tourist Visa now with VisaFirst and you could enjoy a nice holiday in Mongolia experiencing the country culture and traditions.